With access to all the information you need in one single solution, your approach to managing properties and tasks can be more organized, efficient, and systematic.
Track and manage your to-do list for each client, property, appeal, and invoice, then mark activities completed so that important tasks never fall through the cracks. AppealTrack integrates with Outlook and Google and gives you a visual overview of due dates.
- Streamlines workflows and allows visibility into staff activity
- Allows users to see what tasks need to be completed within the context of other activities through consolidated views
- Eliminates missed deadlines
- Improves visibility into processes and tasks across your organization
- Reduces employee turnover issues because processes are standardized and visible
- Facilitates collaboration
- Helps coordinate delegating tasks to coworkers
- Automates email notification of task assignments
- Organizes and filters assigned work within the calendar
- Logs activity for each account, property, and appeal, so you can view everything you’ve ever done in one place
- Tracks history so others can see what has happened on an account, keep tabs on information sent to prospective clients, or log your business development activities
- Minimizes the chances of missing something important with multiple search parameters
AppealTrack has helped us optimize our national real estate practice. Data is organized in a way that provides us a clear and up-to-date view of activity, and helps with reminders for appeal and hearing deadlines. The reporting and client portal have really helped us personalize our service to our larger clients, instead of spending time trying to update lots of Excel spreadsheets, AppealTrack lets us focus on delivering service to clients.
Since we moved to AppealTrack, our team has realized significant time savings and it’s elevated the delivery of our services. This new platform keeps our client data well-organized and provides a more robust set of tools and reporting capabilities. We’re excited about this partnership as we continue to expand our client portfolio.
We minimized appeal preparation time, reduced margin of error, and streamlined tracking within 30 days of implementing AppealTrack. All our deadlines and appeals are now in one place. Deadline days aren’t as stressful because my process for double-checking has gone from two hours to two minutes. Overall we’ve improved the handle we have on our practice.