Track client communications, monitor contract and fee terms, and generate Appointment of Agent forms. Easily provide updates to customers on their properties, improving your relationship with your clients. Quickly generate invoices to improve your cash flow.
Offer clients access to their portfolio so they can view appeal and property information and create reports with a few clicks. Make the invoicing process more efficient without reinventing the wheel for your clients and drive referral business your way.
- Improves client relationships by increasing visibility into client status and communications
- Shares client information with other departments
- Proactively monitors expiring authorizations
- Improves cash flow by reducing the time it takes to invoice customers
- Increases efficiency with customer billing
- Presents customers and their portfolios in a simple-to-understand hierarchy
- Tracks client communications, assigns client managements tasks, and tracks client contact information and roles
- Manages your contract terms and fee structures for each client or property
- Provides continuous access to important documents and reports
- Keeps track of the individual LLC owners of each property for each client
- Calculates tax savings and contingency fees
- Generates invoices and manages the status of each invoice
- Accepts and tracks partial payments from your client
- Alters your client’s fee structure at the client, property, and appeal levels, giving you flexibility with billing
- Creates aging reports that show outstanding balances
- Lets you create your own invoice templates, which become part of that account record, and use one-click invoicing
AppealTrack has helped us optimize our national real estate practice. Data is organized in a way that provides us a clear and up-to-date view of activity, and helps with reminders for appeal and hearing deadlines. The reporting and client portal have really helped us personalize our service to our larger clients, instead of spending time trying to update lots of Excel spreadsheets, AppealTrack lets us focus on delivering service to clients.
Since we moved to AppealTrack, our team has realized significant time savings and it’s elevated the delivery of our services. This new platform keeps our client data well-organized and provides a more robust set of tools and reporting capabilities. We’re excited about this partnership as we continue to expand our client portfolio.
We minimized appeal preparation time, reduced margin of error, and streamlined tracking within 30 days of implementing AppealTrack. All our deadlines and appeals are now in one place. Deadline days aren’t as stressful because my process for double-checking has gone from two hours to two minutes. Overall we’ve improved the handle we have on our practice.