Cook County parcel values now loaded automatically.
CSC AppealTrack® has partnered with the Cook County Assessor’s Office (CCAO) to provide parcel values to AppealTrack users (with an active subscription to the CCAO data feed) right after tax rolls are released, eliminating the need to research, collect, clean up, and import that data.
AppealTrack makes working within tight timeframes easier.
- Maximize your filing windows. The appeal season keeps getting compressed. You still have a 30-day window per township, but those periods now have a lot more overlap than they used to, putting pressure on your team to do the same amount of work in a shorter period of time.
- Guard your time and protect your efficiency. Prepare appeals and create evidence packages fast with assessed values, appeal deadlines, assessor’s parcel characteristic data, tax rates, and more.
- Boost team productivity: A compressed appeal season means teams are working faster, which increases the potential for errors. Entering the wrong value for even one parcel information number (PIN) could result in outright missing an appeal opportunity, which could mean lost revenue, an angry customer, or both.
- Eliminate data entry: Receive values data automatically into your AppealTrack installation.
- Reprioritize work tasks: Higher priority work can take center stage. Spend your time elsewhere instead of keying values into AppealTrack.