Create a cloud filing cabinet and instantly get the reports you need.
Move toward a paperless office and foster better collaboration between team members and customers. Improve visibility into your appeal and portfolio trends using customizable reports.
- Facilitates communication with assessors and customers via customizable document and email templates
- Easily and instantly shares documents with customers
- Creates reports on your portfolio, properties, appeals, tax bills, and performance
- Eliminates the need to search multiple filing cabinets or folders to find the document you need
- Provides access to your documents from anywhere the internet is available
- Leverages data in meaningful ways to help you make better business decisions
- Links documents to records in seconds with drag-and-drop upload
- Streamlines document searches with a single window
- Stores institutional knowledge in your system—not in a filing cabinet
- Creates customizable form letters and email templates for use whenever you need them
- Gets you information fast with 30 predefined reports
- Filters and sorts information to get you exactly what you need
- Facilitates further data manipulation through heavy integration with Excel
- Lets you create savable custom reports with a few clicks
- Generates reports on your portfolio, properties, appeals, tax bills, and performance
AppealTrack has helped us optimize our national real estate practice. Data is organized in a way that provides us a clear and up-to-date view of activity, and helps with reminders for appeal and hearing deadlines. The reporting and client portal have really helped us personalize our service to our larger clients, instead of spending time trying to update lots of Excel spreadsheets, AppealTrack lets us focus on delivering service to clients.
Since we moved to AppealTrack, our team has realized significant time savings and it’s elevated the delivery of our services. This new platform keeps our client data well-organized and provides a more robust set of tools and reporting capabilities. We’re excited about this partnership as we continue to expand our client portfolio.
We minimized appeal preparation time, reduced margin of error, and streamlined tracking within 30 days of implementing AppealTrack. All our deadlines and appeals are now in one place. Deadline days aren’t as stressful because my process for double-checking has gone from two hours to two minutes. Overall we’ve improved the handle we have on our practice.