The relationship between corporations and their tax professionals is a complex one. AppealTrack helps simplify this relationship, improving visibility and collaboration between both parties by providing a central platform for the management of a tax portfolio.
AppealTrack provides a single tool that allows both corporations and their providers to collaborate and share information. View property value trends, receive automated parcel information from assessor databases, process tax bills, and create check requests, all while outsourcing appeal work to multiple third-party providers—and maintaining complete visibility of your properties and control over access to your data.
- Increases visibility into property, value, tax, and portfolio trends
- Provides quick access to all data, documents, and usage history from a single web-based platform
- Shares information between your providers and other departments
- Reduces new property research time
- Quickly analyzes provider efficiency and productivity
- Tracks property information including ownership, assessed value, square footage and acreage, and tax liability
- Assigns providers to properties and shares information
- Generates customizable reports to improve visibility for management
- Automatically researches parcels using jurisdictional data
- Produces value trends and tax history
- Calculates tax savings
- Stores documents in a central location
AppealTrack has helped us optimize our national real estate practice. Data is organized in a way that provides us a clear and up-to-date view of activity, and helps with reminders for appeal and hearing deadlines. The reporting and client portal have really helped us personalize our service to our larger clients, instead of spending time trying to update lots of Excel spreadsheets, AppealTrack lets us focus on delivering service to clients.
Since we moved to AppealTrack, our team has realized significant time savings and it’s elevated the delivery of our services. This new platform keeps our client data well-organized and provides a more robust set of tools and reporting capabilities. We’re excited about this partnership as we continue to expand our client portfolio.
We minimized appeal preparation time, reduced margin of error, and streamlined tracking within 30 days of implementing AppealTrack. All our deadlines and appeals are now in one place. Deadline days aren’t as stressful because my process for double-checking has gone from two hours to two minutes. Overall we’ve improved the handle we have on our practice.