AppealTrack currently offers an inventory of 13 standard reports that can be exported to Excel, .pdf, and other common formats. These reports are beneficial for practitioners and practice managers alike to gain clarity on the status of their book of business, identify where each appeal is in the process, and provide valuable updates to clients.
As appeal practices determine and execute strategies to grow it is imperative for key metrics to be available in “C-Level” dashboards. The AppealTrack Analytics Suite takes practice-level reporting to the next level by providing powerful visual reporting to help property tax practice managers gain insight on their practice
Planned reports that will be included with the suite include:
- Load balance – visualization of the appeal distribution among tax reps/attorneys
- County distribution – graph of appeals by county
- Appeal status distribution – Chart of appeals by status
- Top 10 clients – visual depiction by number of appeals and overall assessed value
- Appeals by type – breakdown appeals by appeal type
- Projected cash flow – stacked bar of “hard A/R” + projected revenue, by month, on a 12-month rolling cycle
We anticipate that the Analytics Suite will provide unprecedented reporting and decision making capabilities for tax appeal practices.