Quickly process tax bills and create check requests for your client portfolios. If your office is swimming in piles of paperwork, it’s easy for tax bills to get lost in the shuffle. When you delay paying bills, you risk not only incurring penalties and interest, but also damaging your reputation.
With AppealTrack, information is centralized, so tax bill information can be easily accessed; you don’t have to go searching to try to compile information. Generate check requests easily, in print or PDF format, and customize them to create the look and feel you want.
- Slashes the time and effort associated with processing tax bills
- Reduces the risk of penalties and interest
- Efficiently generates check requests for internal payment or to send to customers
- Exports check requests in a format that can be uploaded into your Accounts Payable software
- Learns which bills you need to pay based on your portfolio
- Easily identifies missing tax bills
- Minimizes keystrokes by automatically populating key information from prior-year bills
- Exports check requests in a format that can be uploaded into Accounts Payable software
- Automates check request approval process
- Creates new payees for paying landlord bills, or pays tax collectors with prepopulated jurisdictional contacts
- Stores GL account detail and vendor codes for each payee
AppealTrack has helped us optimize our national real estate practice. Data is organized in a way that provides us a clear and up-to-date view of activity, and helps with reminders for appeal and hearing deadlines. The reporting and client portal have really helped us personalize our service to our larger clients, instead of spending time trying to update lots of Excel spreadsheets, AppealTrack lets us focus on delivering service to clients.
Since we moved to AppealTrack, our team has realized significant time savings and it’s elevated the delivery of our services. This new platform keeps our client data well-organized and provides a more robust set of tools and reporting capabilities. We’re excited about this partnership as we continue to expand our client portfolio.